Saturday 24 March 2012

Bring on the trumpets!

It's a painted miniature!!

Orc Shaman


It may have taken twice as long as planned for half the output, but I finished something for the first time in about 6 months. Go me!

It took so long because of a couple of work trips and a weekend away, but towards the end of the painting I found myself really enjoying the process. Hopefully that bodes well for future projects.

In other news looks like some new paints are on the way from GW. 145 of them to be precise. I'm a huge fan of citadel paints, so I cant wait to get my hands on some of the new ones and give them a try.

8 comments:

  1. Hurrah! A journey of a thousand steps and all that... Now onto the next one, get that momentum going! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next couple of minis are already in progress, then I have plans to paint a batch of 5 rank and file guys as a way to test out the new Games Workshop paint range on the 7th April. I'm enjoying it more than I expected, and I'm actually looking forward to my painting sessions, which is a new experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! Indeed. If I was single, and gay, and - you know - I fancied orcs, I'd probably want to get to know that one better. I'm none of these things, so the orc will have to find love elsewhere, but he sure does look good!

    Well done!

    Regards
    Gaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaj. I hadn't looked at him 'in that way' before, but now you mention it, maybe my girlfriend has some competition.....

      Delete
  4. Very nice, that orc! Hope to see more soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, nice painting :) I also have in your collection, this figurine, take a look at my blog, please:
    http://coloureddust.blogspot.com/2012/07/orc-shaman-3ed.html

    Regards
    ARBAL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post. I am so captivated. Could never think of such a thing is conceivable with it...I think you have a great information particularly while transactions with such subjects.
    CBD Vape Kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need.
    They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge.
    Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.

    Try to check my webpage :: 출장안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete